Ushering in the Rise and Complexity of Coworking Spaces
Coworking spaces have revolutionized the way companies and people work.
The number of global coworking members is forecasted to reach 5.1 million members by 2022.
- Improved networking and collaboration is transforming business development
- Reduced costs of IT management and utilities
- Improved productivity for modern workspaces
- Flexible leases without the costs of a standard brick and mortar
- Resources built into the upfront costs
5 Factors Driving the Growing Demand
for Shared Workspaces
Download our infographic today see how Venture X modern workspaces are revolutionizing a new successful investment model
The Future of Workspace
Venture X opened its first location in 2012 in Naples, Florida. Since then, we’ve expanded into a worldwide brand with 100 locations sold around the world, with dozens more on the way! Subscribe to see for yourself why Venture X is taking the coworking office franchise industry by storm.