Financing and Funding Help
A place where businesses launch, develop and grow
Want to Learn More About How to Start Funding for Your New Franchise?
Venture X Has Partnered with Benetrends
Funding is one of the most important components in buying a franchise/business. There are so many factors for finding the best solution for you including; your timeline, risk tolerance, credit history, and other factors.
Benetrends has been funding America’s entrepreneurs for over 35 years, offering a comprehensive suite of funding options covering nearly every type of business situation. The most popular programs are the Rainmaker Plan® (IRA/Rollover) and SBA small business loan programs. And, they continue to provide innovative solutions, with their newest funding option, The Rainmaker Advantage Plan®. This corporate capitalization strategy is designed to mitigate or eliminate the taxes due on the sale of a business. Benetrends also offers Securities Backed Line of Credit and Equipment Leasing.
*Exclusions apply. Please consult with our funding experts for full details.
**SBA Loan Money-Back Fee Guarantee: If Benetrends accepts your application for processing, we guarantee your application will be approved or we refund 100% of our fee.
***Once approved, a financial package will be needed for verification.
- The Rainmaker Plan® pioneered by Benetrends
- The key to funding a business with no debt, no penalties, and no upfront taxes
- Safe and proven plan (Rainmaker Plan) based on long-standing IRS provisions
- Secure, fast funding - typically in 2-3 weeks
- 4-step process for getting funds quickly, safely and economically
- The Rainmaker Advantage Plan®, the first of its kind
- Used in conjunction with The Rainmaker Plan®
- A corporate capitalization strategy
- Up to 100% of the gain on the sale of a company can be 100% tax-free
- When money is withdrawn from the plan, it will not be subject to federal or state tax*
- One of the most successful SBA departments in the industry
- Over 97% success in securing loans
- Backed by your Money-Back fee guarantee**
- Experience and expertise to match your application to the proper bank
- A dedicated loan close to help expedite the process
- Loan amounts up to $150,000
- Screening/Pre-Qualification at no charge
- Process and send application after in-house review and service agreement Issued***
- As little as 10% down needed
- Offer feedback on applications within 48 hours
- Closing withing 45 days of approval
Pre-Qualify For Funding
Pre-qualify for funding to determine how much and what sources of options are available to you.
Fill out the form to see how much funding you may be eligible for.
The Future of Workspace
Venture X opened its first location in 2012 in Naples, Florida. Since then, we’ve expanded into a worldwide brand with 100 locations sold around the world, with dozens more on the way! Subscribe to see for yourself why Venture X is taking the coworking office franchise industry by storm.