There are many reasons people consider franchising – among its many benefits are the opportunity to buy into an existing, established company with a proven system for opening efficiently and a model for support. Once you’ve researched what franchising entails and weighed your options, a key factor is to determine your comfort level and fit with certain industries, products, and brands. If you’ve been wondering about your potential compatibility to open a coworking space franchise, Venture X could be the right choice for you.
At Venture X, we are always seeking potential franchise partners who are looking to make a true investment – in themselves, their business, and our system. This means people who want to build their personal wealth, leverage their business background and experience, and who appreciate the merit of the Venture X brand and values.
Common Traits of Venture X Franchise Owners
When we look across our franchisees around the world, we find that many fall into common categories:
- An accomplished background in investing or real estate looking for an opportunity to round out their portfolio. These franchisees typically invest in our system and delegate all operational responsibilities to a team.
- Venture X is a good fit for you because our decades of experience helped us hone an operational machine that sets your business up for success with minimal oversight and a talented management team hired with your goals in mind.
- A high-level corporate background looking to invest and build wealth from a distance while maintaining their place on the corporate ladder. These franchisees often continue to work at a traditional job or make other investments and use their management experience to monitor the day-to-day business.
- Venture X is a good fit for you because once your location is up and running, you can use your expertise to manage multiple priorities and remain committed with the knowledge that you’ve got a solid framework and support.
- A mid-level corporate background looking to make a jump to business ownership. These franchisees are looking to build their own business and be their own boss, and our more than 30 franchisees bring their experience and ideas to bear, bolstering our support.
Why Venture X Is a Coworking Space Opportunity Worth Considering
Coworking is the norm for many professionals these days, especially while the world is still under pandemic conditions of varying rates. A recent study predicts that by 2025 there will be 6.3 million people working from some sort of shared office space. We offer our customers beautiful, high-end, modern facilities with an array of options for any kind of professional: a private office for a lawyer, a shared office for a remote team, meeting and conference rooms, as well as space for networking events and a built-in community…and so much more. Venture X offers an opportunity to capitalize on the shared office space movement – which we believe is the future of business – and which is clearly not going anywhere. Even better, every good businessperson and investor knows it starts at the top: We’re proud to be part of United Franchise Group (UFG), representing almost a dozen brands with more than 1,600 locations in 80 countries. We put all that brand, business, and operational power to great use to help our franchisees succeed.
Do You Think You’re a Good Fit?
While we think almost anyone could successfully invest in and open a coworking space franchise, we’d love to talk to you if you’ve got experience in hotel ownership, retail centers, and franchising.
If you’d like to know more about how to open a Venture X coworking space franchise, Contact us today.